Author(s): Dorling Kindersley Travel Staff
An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to Berlin, packed with insider tips and ideas, colour maps, top 10 lists, and a laminated pull-out map - all designed to help you see the very best of Berlin.
Take a stroll along Unter den Linden, discover world-class treasures at Museumsinsel, have a picnic in the vast Tiergarten, visit the royal stomping grounds of the Charlottenburg Palace or enjoy the vibrant nightlife in Kreuzberg. From Top 10 art galleries to Top 10 lounges and clubs - discover the best of Berlin with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Berlin-
- Twelve easy-to-followitineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a week
- Top 10 listsshowcase the best Berlin attractions, covering Brandenburger Tor and Pariser Platz, the Reichstag, Museumsinsel, Kurf3rstendamm, Kulturforum, and more
- Free laminated pull-out mapof Berlin, plus ten colour neighbourhood maps
- In-depth neighbourhood guidesexplore Berlin's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chaptersdivided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tipsincluding our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour mapshelp you navigate with ease
- CoversUnter den Linden, Scheunenviertel, Alexanderplatz, the Tiergarten and Federal District, Charlottenburg, Spandau, Kreuzberg and the Berlin Wall, Potsdam, and more
Staying for longer and looking for a more comprehensive guide to Berlin? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Berlin.