Pocket Bilbao & San Sebastian 1e
Author(s): Lonely Planet
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Pocket Bilbao and San Sebastian is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Gawk at the Museo Guggenheim in Bilbao, soak in the history at Guernica and explore the perfect city beach at San Sebastian's Playa de la Concha; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of Bilbao and San Sebastian and begin your journey now!
InsideLonely Planet Pocket Bilbao and San Sebastian:
- Full-colourmaps and images throughout
- Highlights and itinerarieshelp you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tipsto save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips- hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets- eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out Bilbao and San Sebastian map (included in print version), plus 14 colour neighbourhood maps
- User-friendly layoutwith helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
- CoversBilbao, San Sebastian and more
The Perfect Choice:Lonely Planet Pocket Bilbao and San Sebastian, a colorful, easy-to-use and handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, provides on-the-go assistance for those seeking only the can't-miss experiences to maximise a quick-trip experience.
- Looking for a comprehensive guide that recommends both popular and offbeat experiences, and extensively covers all of Bilbao and San Sebastian's neighbourhoods? Check out ourLonely Planet Spainguide.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out ourLonely Planet Europeguide for a comprehensive look at all the region has to offer.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet:Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
- : 9781743607138
- : Lonely Planet Publications Ltd
- : Lonely Planet Publications
- : 0.5
- : January 2016
- : 15.30 cmmm X 10.60 cmmm
- : Australia
- : January 2016
- : books
- : Lonely Planet
- : Paperback
- : 1
- : en
- : 914.6630483
- : 152
- : 13 maps