An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to Amsterdam, packed with insider tips and ideas, colour maps, top 10 lists, and a laminated pull-out map - all designed to help you see the very best of Amsterdam.
Take an Amsterdam walking tour, see remarkable world treasures at the Amsterdam Museum, explore the canals and waterways, admire the wooden vaulted ceiling and magnificent organ in Oude Kerk, or step back in time at the Anne Frank Museum. From Top 10 performing arts venues to Top 10 things to do for free - discover the best of Amsterdam with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Amsterdam-
- Ten easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a four-day trip
- Top 10 lists showcase the best Amsterdam attractions, covering the Rijksmuseum, van Gogh Museum, Anne Frank's House, and more
- Free laminated pull-out mapof Amsterdam, plus over 7 colour neighbourhood maps
- In-depth neighbourhoodguides explore Amsterdam's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chaptersdivided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tipsincluding our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour mapshelp you navigate with ease
- Covers Oude Zijde, Nieuwe Zijde, Western Canal Ring, Central Canal Ring, Eastern Canal Ring, Museum Quarter, Plantage, and more
Staying for longer and looking for a comprehensive guide to Amsterdam? Try DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Amsterdamor DK Eyewitness Travel Guide The Netherlands